A social media strategist is responsible for creating and executing a social media strategy for an organization. They work with all aspects of the business to determine which platforms are most appropriate, what types of content should be created, how often it should be posted, etc.
Social Media Strategist Job Duties
- Planning the company’s social media strategy, including determining which platforms are most effective for reaching target audiences
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns to promote products or services on social media channels
- Monitoring brand mentions on social media channels to identify potential customer concerns or issues that need to be addressed
- Writing blog posts, product descriptions, and articles for publication on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn
- Analyzing data from social media platforms for insights into customer behaviour and preferences that can be applied to future campaigns
- Managing multiple social media accounts by uploading content, responding to comments, and engaging with followers
- Creating graphics such as infographics, memes, or other visual content that can be shared on social media channels
- Setting up an enterprise social media system to allow members of an organization to collaborate on social media campaigns
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns that target specific audiences or geographic regions
Social Media Strategist Job Requirements
A social media strategist typically needs the following qualifications:
Education: Social media strategists typically need a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary:15000- 20000/- per month
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
- Graduation (Required) or Bachelors Degree in Communication -Preferred.
- Fluent English (Required)
- Social Media Strategist : 1 year (Preferred)