You will be working closely with the Writers, Editors, and Strategists in the team to ensure that the content you create is according to our specific guidelines.
Content writing experience and a diverse portfolio is a must to be considered for this position.
The Content Writer will be responsible for:
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics they are required to write about
- Proofreading written articles before sending it to the editorial team
- Creating, editing, and updating various forms of digital content, such as blogs, FAQ pages, articles, etc.
- Coordinating with the content strategist team to create content that boost traffic
- Implementing best SEO practices when writing
The ideal candidate should have:
- A degree in English, Journalism, or any similar role
- At least one year of work experience as a Content Writer
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Experience using Content Management Systems, such as WordPress
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and collaborate with team members
Salary Ranges for Content Writers
Salary ranges for Content Writers differ based on various factors, such as years of experience, the qualifications of the candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: 20000 -25000 per month
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
- Graduate Required
- Fluent English (Required)
- As a Content Writer: 1 year (Preferred)